How the Automated Binary trading system works (laymans terms)

New to Binary Options? Start here for information on how Binary Options work and how the Automated Binary software automatically trades these options for a profit.
manuel46

How the Automated Binary trading system works (laymans terms)

Postby manuel46 » September 11th, 2016, 10:47 pm

First, here's some background on the Automated Binary system. I'm by no means a programmer, so this information is what I've gathered through talking with the development team. I apologize for not having the exact technical knowledge to explain how the coding of algorithims for the program works, but fortunately for us none of this is required to run the program.

I started in the Automated Binary Beta Testing program, and after my first trade I was hooked. It was too easy, I made $150 in a minute and a half. Using the "low risk" setting after turning on Autotrade in the app settings I made over a thousand in the first week, only making a trade or two a day. During this time the prediction % was about 80% for me. After seeing how the trades worked on Auto, I tried taking the program off auto and trading myself.

Here's what I hadn't figured out yet, don't make this mistake. The Automated Binary system logs every trade made by every user of the program and builds a massive database that continually improves its predictions. It spotted trends that I never would have seen. I lost 3 trades in a row trying to do it on my own without Autotrader. Since then, I've never turned off Automated Binary auto setting.

The Automated Binary program can place trades faster than a human can even process the price change. It doesn't matter if you are trading currency, stocks, or gold. As more users join and make trades, the algorithm continues getting smarter. When I first was using Automated Binary, I never would have dreamed that the prediction correct percentage could be over 90%, heck, I'd have been over the moon with 85%.

Moral of the story is trust the Autotrade setting, I've never looked back. I think that throughout the thousands of trades I've placed I could probably get a 60-65% prediction percentage doing it on my own, but I can't even touch the accuracy of Automated Binary's Autotrade setting. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

horatio

Re: How the Gemini trading system works (laymans terms)

Postby horatio » October 12th, 2016, 5:05 am

Does the Autotrader setting work on both the mobile app and the desktop app? I'd like to run the app on my phone while im at work and desktop when I'm home.

Samir_R

Postby Samir_R » October 12th, 2016, 9:07 am

Yep, you can use either. You can opt to let the Autotrade run through your account so it doesn't matter if you are logged in or not. As you gain more trust in the program you will be doing this a lot. Thats all I do now, just log in to check how much I made during the day. 8-)

horatio

Postby horatio » October 12th, 2016, 11:08 am

What happens when you leave Autotrade on and it starts losing a bunch? Will it drain your account?

Samir_R

Postby Samir_R » October 12th, 2016, 2:11 pm

With a 90+% win rate I think that would be theoretically impossible lol. But if you are paranoid you can set a stop on the Autotrade to turn off Autotrade after 2 lost trades in a row. FYI, I've used the the program for over a year every single day and never lost 2 in a row. Not saying Ill never lose 2 in a row, but I can safely say I will never lose 3 or more in a row. As you use the program more you will see that you really don't have much to worry about.

BinaryMike
Site Admin

Postby BinaryMike » October 18th, 2016, 12:59 am

Samir_R wrote:With a 90+% win rate I think that would be theoretically impossible lol. But if you are paranoid you can set a stop on the Autotrade to turn off Autotrade after 2 lost trades in a row. FYI, I've used the the program for over a year every single day and never lost 2 in a row. Not saying Ill never lose 2 in a row, but I can safely say I will never lose 3 or more in a row. As you use the program more you will see that you really don't have much to worry about.

It's technically not impossible but I think you'd have a much better chance of being struck by lightning. I did lose two in a row during the Automated Binary Beta very early on, but definitely not since the full app was released.

Gopackgo
VERIFIED USER

Re: How the Automated Binary trading system works (laymans terms)

Postby Gopackgo » October 25th, 2016, 12:18 am

Autotrade works so well I'd never even consider trying my luck trading without it. Knowing myself I'd go on a bender and lose all my profits. :lol:

binarynoob
VERIFIED USER

Postby binarynoob » October 30th, 2016, 7:46 pm

I must be dreaming...I have been testing, learning, losing with options for 2 years trying to find as way to replace my recently lost $150k income which is irreplaceable where I live (rural upstate NY).....and have something for my wife once I pass.

I get trade signals that I verify using 4 forex indicators. When a signal comes, and all 4 indicators match, its a good trade...BUT I work 12 hours a day so its not feasible for me.

I never saw ANY so called auto trader worth my time. I started to believe that in binary options, real money comes from marketing the continual flow of new apps. However I was hopeful and spent thousands trying stuff that went no where....When I came across a couple of apps that used the same indicators (incl AB), I started getting curious a few months ago...20 minutes ago, I came across this forum on you tube....

IS IT ACCURATE THAT ALL THE USERS HERE ARE MAKING MONEY WITH THIS....OR AM I IN FANTASYLAND :) I am hoping there is a way for me to enjoy real residual from home using this?????

thanks for any input

tim griffin

binaryDojo

Postby binaryDojo » October 30th, 2016, 9:22 pm

I've done a bit of research into the coding that goes into the Automated Binary app and to me it seems like the process you are describing of cross referencing signals manually is the same process the app goes through, only with many more sources of signals at a much quicker pace.

I think that almost everyone here is making money, the only difference is how much. Many people I see getting the consistent payouts are happy making lots of smaller trades and keeping the volatility at bay. That's what I've done and its worked really well for me. It's all relative though. Someone making 1,000s of small trades vs. a small number of large trades might make the same profit at the end of the day but the guy making a few large trades has volatility working against him.

I'd try a demo account and see what you think. Here's a link to the guide Samir made, but I assume you already saw it viewtopic.php?f=13&t=95

binarynoob
VERIFIED USER

Postby binarynoob » October 30th, 2016, 9:36 pm

thx...

For me, ANY profit is good since losses have been the norm for over a year; everything I have seen states that auto trade is not feasible for average people.....its more like gambling without drinks!

I am hoping something will turn up and I will go forward with this once I have enough input to make a good business decision....

Return to “What are Binary Options? How do I use AutomatedBinary to profit from them?”