Trying to sign up

Post here with any issues you encounter signing up or downloading the Automated Binary app. Also we can attempt to help with any deposit or withdrawal issues or questions.
Chris141271

Trying to sign up

Postby Chris141271 » February 22nd, 2017, 1:22 pm

Trying to sign up but will only let me sign up with stern options even when I select different any help please?

BinaryMike
Site Admin

Re: Trying to sign up

Postby BinaryMike » February 22nd, 2017, 1:29 pm

Welcome to the forum Chris! Thats odd, I'm not sure why 24option is not showing up for you. If you want you can use this link to directly sign up and deposit at 24option, http://automatedbinaryforum.com/24option-signup then I can manually add your 24Option account into Automated Binary. Shouldn't take more than a minute to switch it over. Just make a post in the Verify Me forum with the email you used to sign up with after you have made your deposit.

Mike :)

Chris141271

Postby Chris141271 » February 22nd, 2017, 1:32 pm

Hi Mike
Thanks for reply I already have a 24 option account can I use this or do I need to open a new one?

BinaryMike
Site Admin

Postby BinaryMike » February 22nd, 2017, 1:40 pm

Chris, unfortunately if you already have a 24option account I won't be able to add it to your account. When you sign up using our links a tracking code is added to your account that I can use to link with Automated Binary. StockPair is another broker that our members have been happy with, if you use this link to sign up: http://automatedbinaryforum.com/stockpair-signup I can add your stockpair account to Automated Binary. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Mike

Irwin James

Trying to sign up

Postby Irwin James » March 5th, 2017, 9:09 am

I already have an AB account with stockpair, and only 3 more broker available to choose from 1:Stern, 2: FM traders .com 3. Market trading.
Suggestion?

BinaryMike
Site Admin

Postby BinaryMike » March 5th, 2017, 2:56 pm

Irwin James wrote:I already have an AB account with stockpair, and only 3 more broker available to choose from 1:Stern, 2: FM traders .com 3. Market trading.
Suggestion?

Irwin, welcome to the forum! We recommend FMTrader out of that list, we don't have many members with Stern or Market Trading so I can't pass to much judgement on their level of service. Our members have been very happy with FMTrader, they don't have as fancy of interfaces or websites as some of the mega brokers like 24Option but they are rock solid in the customer service department.

Please keep in mind that you will need to sign up for a new Automated Binary account through one of our links in order to become a verified member here. We also recommend clearing your cookies before signing up to anyone making a new account through our site, it insures that the tracking code placed on your account is affiliated with our forum.

Return to “Troubleshooting Sign up/Deposits/Withdrawals”