Automated Binary Forum Beginner FAQ

New to Binary Options? Start here for information on how Binary Options work and how the Automated Binary software automatically trades these options for a profit.
BinaryMike
Site Admin

Automated Binary Forum Beginner FAQ

Postby BinaryMike » December 14th, 2016, 5:58 pm

Hi everyone! I am compiling a list of the questions our team receives most frequently from new members, I would appreciate it if anyone could post any other questions to this thread and I will add them to the list!

1. Why do I have to deposit before I can access the Members Only or Verified Member Forums?
This is our most common question. The short answer is, there are several perks and benefits that our forum members receive that are not available to normal Automated Binary users. When you sign up for Automated Binary through one of our links, your account is marked as originating from Automated Binary Forum. This enables you to use specialized trading mods available in the members only forums, as well as expanded payout options from brokers, one of which is PayPal. We will cover this in number #2.

2. Why are your members receiving payouts through PayPal? I don't see PayPal as a withdrawal option on my broker
As referenced above, Automated Binary Forum members receive several perks and benefits from Automated Binary and our Affiliated Brokers. The brokers do not advertise PayPal payouts on their websites, because this withdrawal method is not available to all users. We have negotiated a deal with our Affiliated Brokers (24option, Banc de Binary etc) that makes PayPal payouts available to our Verified Members. You will see our forum members receive PayPal payouts from Automated Binary Brokers, LLC. This is the subsidiary that our affiliated brokers use to pay our members without any fees. There is an easy Setup Guide to setting up this feature in our Verified Member Forums.
NOTE: All normal broker withdrawal methods are still available to our members (bank wire, Skrill, Netteller, etc) but most of our members use PayPal for the convenience factor.

3. Autotraders don't work they will just drain your account, right?
An autotrader is only as good as the instructions it receives. The settings tweaks and mods that are available in our Verified Member forums keep the Automated Binary app trading at its peak potential. Using our mods you can have the app cross reference as many as a dozen signals at once, and by doing so can minimize your risk and have the optimal prediction percentage. There is no other system or app that can provide this level of accuracy. Hats off to Samir_R for developing the bulk of our Mods.

If you are interested in joining our team of Verified Members you can sign up for Automated Binary through this link Automated Binary Sign Up Link

Welcome to Automated Binary Forum!
Mike

Samir_R

Re: Automated Binary Forum Beginner FAQ

Postby Samir_R » December 14th, 2016, 6:45 pm

Nice FAQ Mike! I get asked those 3 questions on a daily basis.

querty
VERIFIED USER

Postby querty » December 15th, 2016, 3:48 am

Hi this is just what I wanted to know.I have been stung by a suspect Bot system and broker and now somewhat paranoid!
I have registered through your site with 24option, but haven't made a deposit yet as I'm waiting for funds to be returned to me from another broker which was less that perfect!
I hope to joine soon :)

BinaryMike
Site Admin

Postby BinaryMike » December 15th, 2016, 8:17 am

Welcome Querty! You will see you are now a verified member, I'm glad you decided to join us! Sorry to hear you were previously at a less than stellar broker, I'm confident you will be much happier at 24option. Welcome again!
Mike

shad1975

Postby shad1975 » December 15th, 2016, 7:39 pm

Hi i recently joined but still a bit skeptical about the brokers. Please can you recomend a trusted and reliable broker as i am from south Africa. Thank in advance. :roll:

BinaryMike
Site Admin

Postby BinaryMike » December 15th, 2016, 7:56 pm

Hi Shad welcome to the forum! I would recommend Banc de Binary or 24option, they are our most popular and reliable brokers. You can either sign up for them from the Automated Binary app or on our Broker Review page here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=158

Both these brokers are extremely large and well respected companies, 24option even sponsors several European football clubs. Either broker would work great for South African members like yourself. Let me know if you have any other questions Shad. :)
Mike

fc_charles
VERIFIED USER

Postby fc_charles » December 27th, 2016, 10:08 pm

Thanks for this post Mike, I found it really helpful when I decided to sign up earlier today.
Charles

shayan
VERIFIED USER

Postby shayan » December 29th, 2016, 12:42 am

can you plz tell me if PayPal payouts are also available through the FMTrader broker? thanks.

BinaryMike
Site Admin

Postby BinaryMike » December 29th, 2016, 7:01 am

shayan wrote:can you plz tell me if PayPal payouts are also available through the FMTrader broker? thanks.

Welcome to the forum Shayan! Yes, any broker that is available through the Automated Binary system we can get paypal payments working for. FMTrader is a very well respected broker throughout the binary community, although there are only a handful of our members using them. The ones that are have been extremely happy with the service received from FMT. When you make your deposit please post in the Verify Me forum and I will get you all set up as a verified member :)

Mike

Shredder
VERIFIED USER

Postby Shredder » January 4th, 2017, 3:02 pm

Hello Mike and the team

As many before me no doubt I have suffered the scams and traps out there to leave many people out of pocket.
I am very skeptical now and am very unsure if it is truly possible to make money in binary. I have read some of the great posts from your members and about their withdrawals. Please can you tell me if I would recieve help to setup the trading not to maximise the potential. I have tried other auto bots such as Lexington code and snapcash and lost everything due to poor itm odds.

Kind regards

Keith

Return to “What are Binary Options? How do I use AutomatedBinary to profit from them?”