YouTube Video of the App Running, Watch How it Works

New to Binary Options? Start here for information on how Binary Options work and how the Automated Binary software automatically trades these options for a profit.
BinaryMike
Site Admin

YouTube Video of the App Running, Watch How it Works

Postby BinaryMike » October 26th, 2016, 9:26 pm

Samuel9
VERIFIED USER

Re: YouTube Video of the App Running, Watch How it Works

Postby Samuel9 » November 6th, 2016, 4:02 pm

hi im new to this forum can any1 help me set up automated binary

BinaryMike
Site Admin

Postby BinaryMike » November 6th, 2016, 4:08 pm

Welcome Sam! Here's a thread with a how to on setting up an account viewtopic.php?f=13&t=95

You can use the link there to sign up and get started! Feel free to email me at admin@automatedbinaryforum.com if you have any questions or need any other help.

Mike

Samuel9
VERIFIED USER

Postby Samuel9 » November 6th, 2016, 4:27 pm

thank u mike so when i join do i pick broker and deposit then tell u to add me to verifed member area

BinaryMike
Site Admin

Postby BinaryMike » November 6th, 2016, 5:58 pm

Samuel,
Yes that's exactly how it works. Let me know if you have any problems.
Mike

Sam19229

Postby Sam19229 » November 15th, 2016, 5:48 am

Hi

M doing first time trading , I hv account with other broker , can i choose broker on automated binary softeware

Plz reply
Last edited by Sam19229 on November 15th, 2016, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BinaryMike
Site Admin

Postby BinaryMike » November 15th, 2016, 7:08 am

Sam,
Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately you can't currently use an existing broker account. You must sign up and deposit at a new broker through the Automated Binary app. I'd be glad to get you verified if you want to start a new broker account through the app. Welcome again!
Mike

Sam19229

Postby Sam19229 » November 15th, 2016, 3:22 pm

Thanks thanks for reply , I want to sign up , I hv to deposit money thn I can choose broker , I see the marketing trading broker what's that , can I sign up with them oplz let me know

BinaryMike
Site Admin

Postby BinaryMike » November 15th, 2016, 4:02 pm

Yes you can sign up with any broker that is available in the Automated Binary app, the one you listed would be a great choice, as it has an A- average review score, one of the highest rated brokers in your location. Please post in the verify me forum after you have signed up and deposited and either I or Samir will get you verified! Welcome to the forum!

Morganstarr

Postby Morganstarr » December 25th, 2016, 2:53 am

Hi Mike,
I'm a Canadian and do u know off any brokers that would work best for me in terms of deposit and withdrawal?
Also I'm guessing that they have to connect with the automated binarytrade system Right?
And LASTLY, I would just turn the autotrader onot or off with the few settings I would prefer and let it do its Thing? I'm new so any guidance would help tons thanks !, :D

Return to “What are Binary Options? How do I use AutomatedBinary to profit from them?”