How do I get started with Automated Binary?

New to Binary Options? Start here for information on how Binary Options work and how the Automated Binary software automatically trades these options for a profit.
Samir_R

How do I get started with Automated Binary?

Postby Samir_R » November 10th, 2016, 10:43 pm

I get this question a lot so I thought I'd make another guide.

The Automated Binary system is an automated program created for automatically trading Binary Options faster than you or I can process the information. It is based on the same trading algorithms that Wall Street traders have been using for years to take advantage of small market movements in a split second. The beauty of Automated Binary is that you don't have to have any knowledge or experience trading currencies to profit with this system.

This is the main sequence of this guide:
1. SIGN UP 2. DEPOSIT 3. EARN MONEY

1. Sign up Once you are signed up with Automated Binary through this link Automated Binary Sign Up Link we can move forward to the Deposit step

2. Deposit Automated Binary is simply the trading program. Your money and trades are stored in a broker account. There are many great brokers that are supported by the Automated Binary app, and all of them have passed rigorous compliance and user testing. Rest assured that any of the brokers that the AB software is compatible with are safe and secure, as well as having timely payout processes. Most brokers have a minimum deposit of $250-300 USD. While this may seem high, this system needs to be viewed as an investment. Any investment where a significant return is expected requires capital, and Automated Binary is no different.

3. EARN Now that you have funded your broker account you will see the new balance reflected in your Automated Binary account. The app is now linked to your broker account, and any trades the Automated Binary app makes will be made through your linked broker account. You can now try the Autotrade setting and start making trades, BUT! I recommend first posting in the Verify Me forum here "Verify Me" Forum with the username you used to sign up for Automated Binary.

After being verified you will gain access to the locked Verified Users members only forums. These forums are why this forum is so great. Until you are a Verified Member these forums will be locked and say you do not have permission to access them. This is the Setup Guide Forum, viewforum.php?f=5, where you can finds tons of information on how you can best setup the Automated Binary system. Here is the Automated Binary Mods forum, viewforum.php?f=6.

The Members Only Mods Forum is what makes our forum unique. The Automated Binary developers have given our team permission to modify the software's API, which allows us to create mods that change the way the software trades and behaves. Our most popular mods right now are as follows:

Low Risk Auto Trading v4.5: Makes hundreds of very small trades, great for beginning traders looking for a steady income
Auto-Profit Withdrawal v2.8: Requests payouts out of your brokerage account automatically, at an interval you set. Great when paired with the Low Risk mod to generate daily income and payouts
24/7 Trading Mod v1.9: This mod allows the app to run on autopilot even when you aren't on your phone or computer. A remote server stores your trading preferences and automatically runs the software. Great for experienced traders who fully trust the software.
High Value Trades Mod v4.3: This is the mod that produces most of the high payouts you see in the Payment Pics forum, which is here viewforum.php?f=11 This mod waits until it spots a trade that it can predict with a 98% or higher confidence interval. It then places a high value trade at this point. It may only place 1 or 2 trades a day using this mod, but our users use it to place large money trades. This is the mod that made our forum famous.

You will have access to all these mods and more once you become a Verified Member. Join our 300+ verified Members and start profiting like the rest of us!

BinaryMike
Site Admin

Re: How do I get started with Automated Binary?

Postby BinaryMike » November 10th, 2016, 11:55 pm

This is an amazing guide Samir, I posted this on the home page.

merrilz
VERIFIED USER

Postby merrilz » November 20th, 2016, 10:46 pm

Thanks for making this guide Samir, I was a little confused on how to get signed up until I saw this thread.
Merril

Eugeneellis

Postby Eugeneellis » November 22nd, 2016, 2:25 am

Your way of telling the whole thing in this paragraph is really good, everyone can effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.

Samir_R

Postby Samir_R » November 22nd, 2016, 5:34 pm

Eugeneellis wrote:Your way of telling the whole thing in this paragraph is really good, everyone can effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.

No problem Eugene I'm glad to help new members as I was once one myself! Hopefully you found it useful as well. If you need any help becoming a verified member you can contact me or Mike or any of our moderators and we'd be glad to assist. :)
Samir

Kidest.
VERIFIED USER

Postby Kidest. » November 25th, 2016, 7:46 am

I stumbled on this forum after searching for hours on info about trading the volatility indices on binary.com. So glad I did, as this looks fantastic. I think I just read every post. I'll be depositing on 24Option when I get home from work, and verifying here as soon as I can. Just one thing - there's no mention of how much the automatedbinary app costs?

Thanks guys.

BinaryMike
Site Admin

Postby BinaryMike » November 25th, 2016, 7:58 am

Kidest wrote:I stumbled on this forum after searching for hours on info about trading the volatility indices on binary.com. So glad I did, as this looks fantastic. I think I just read every post. I'll be depositing on 24Option when I get home from work, and verifying here as soon as I can. Just one thing - there's no mention of how much the automatedbinary app costs?

Thanks guys.

Kidest, welcome to the forum! The app actually doesn't cost anything, the developers of Automated Binary make their money by getting referral commission from the broker companies, a kind of finders fee if you will. The user never pays any fees for using the app.
Mike

Kidest.
VERIFIED USER

Postby Kidest. » December 1st, 2016, 7:43 am

That confirms it for me. Brilliant. Definitely worth a risk. Mind you every time I trade for myself is an even greater risk :D

Thanks Mike. Can't wait to jump aboard!

Masthead

Postby Masthead » December 9th, 2016, 1:02 pm

Hey guys this app looks great and I can see the results from the payout pics but still a bit unsure about it gonna give it a go when I get paid which isn't till the 20th hope I can make the profits all the others. Are and can't wait to try it out and I I will be getting a verified account when I do deposit

BinaryMike
Site Admin

Postby BinaryMike » December 9th, 2016, 1:09 pm

Masthead,
Welcome to the forum! Sounds great look forward to seeing your post in the Verify Me forum. It takes a bit of reading in the Members Only forums to get the settings tuned and mods installed but its well worth it. I hope you will be posting your own payout pics in the near future! :)
Mike

Return to “What are Binary Options? How do I use AutomatedBinary to profit from them?”