My Biggest Payout Since Joining

Let's see those payment pics! Post here with your Automated Binary success stories. Please remember to remove your sensitive information from payment pics.
Gerret
VERIFIED USER

Re: My Biggest Payout Since Joining

Postby Gerret » January 8th, 2017, 9:32 am

Jameel wrote:Gratz Gerret! Watch for my post coming soon I've got my balance built up for a huge payout too :)
Jam

Thanks Jameel! Looking forward to seeing your payout :)

RobS_AB
VERIFIED USER

Postby RobS_AB » February 2nd, 2017, 7:19 am

Wow, amazing payout Gerret!! I can't wait to get started on Automated Binary but I'm guessing Mike is off for a few days I'm waiting to get verified but haven't heard anything...

Once I've been verified, would you mind if I picked your brains on what mods/setup you're using? I'm thinking of keeping the default settings with the "Low Risk Mod" I've been reading about but I'm not sure where to download the mod & how you go about actually installing/activating the mod.

Thanks in advance!

Rob

BinaryMike
Site Admin

Postby BinaryMike » February 2nd, 2017, 8:55 am

RobS_AB wrote:Wow, amazing payout Gerret!! I can't wait to get started on Automated Binary but I'm guessing Mike is off for a few days I'm waiting to get verified but haven't heard anything...

Once I've been verified, would you mind if I picked your brains on what mods/setup you're using? I'm thinking of keeping the default settings with the "Low Risk Mod" I've been reading about but I'm not sure where to download the mod & how you go about actually installing/activating the mod.

Thanks in advance!

Rob

Sorry Rob was away from the computer for a bit, you are all set up as a verified member. :)
Mike

Chris141271

Postby Chris141271 » February 22nd, 2017, 12:15 pm

Hi can I ask what you started with
Thanks

Gerret
VERIFIED USER

Postby Gerret » February 22nd, 2017, 1:08 pm

Chris141271 wrote:Hi can I ask what you started with
Thanks

Hi Chris welcome to the forum! I just started with £250, thats the minimum deposit at most brokers. I think most of the other members here just start with that and build up their balance from trading. Kinda nice to be able to do it that way when you are just starting out. :)
Gerret

GardenerJan
VERIFIED USER

Postby GardenerJan » October 19th, 2017, 7:44 am

Gerret wrote:
Chris141271 wrote:Hi can I ask what you started with
Thanks

Hi Chris welcome to the forum! I just started with £250, thats the minimum deposit at most brokers. I think most of the other members here just start with that and build up their balance from trading. Kinda nice to be able to do it that way when you are just starting out. :)
Gerret

What a wonderful success story. Congratulations on all your success Mr. Gerret!
Jan

Return to “Withdrawal/Payout Success Stories”