My 2nd Payout

Let's see those payment pics! Post here with your Automated Binary success stories. Please remember to remove your sensitive information from payment pics.
Dai1985

Re: My 2nd Payout

Postby Dai1985 » December 19th, 2016, 5:48 am

Gerret wrote:Congrats BarcaFan! Don't agree with your choice of club though. :lol:
Gerret

Hi Gerret,

As a fellow Brit I'd like your honest opinion on the Automated Binary platform? I'm going to invest over the coming weeks and I'd like to hear your thoughts please?

Many thanks,

David

Gerret
VERIFIED USER

Postby Gerret » December 19th, 2016, 12:03 pm

Dai1985 wrote:
Gerret wrote:Congrats BarcaFan! Don't agree with your choice of club though. :lol:
Gerret

Hi Gerret,

As a fellow Brit I'd like your honest opinion on the Automated Binary platform? I'm going to invest over the coming weeks and I'd like to hear your thoughts please?

Many thanks,

David

It's been just cracking for me so far. The only downside is there is a definite learning curve in getting all the mods and settings correct, but if you take some time to read the guides and ask for help when you need it, the system is quite brilliant. Just remarkable how much time people like Samir and Manuel have dedicated to helping members like me figure this all out.
Gerret
Gerret

MarioLucio
VERIFIED USER

Postby MarioLucio » December 23rd, 2016, 9:39 am

Brilliant payout BarcaFan!
Mario

winnipeg_guy
VERIFIED USER

Postby winnipeg_guy » December 23rd, 2016, 10:39 pm

Thats an amazing payout Barca congratulations my friend!

ryncoke

Postby ryncoke » December 29th, 2016, 12:25 am

hey there winnipeg_guy, im from the peg to, im just curious how well you have done and which broker you went with?

winnipeg_guy
VERIFIED USER

Postby winnipeg_guy » January 2nd, 2017, 8:09 pm

Hi Ryncoke! I deposited at FMTrader, been very happy with them. Payouts have been on time for me, they come next day.

I've only had 4 payouts so far but I've only been here about 2 months. I started with $250 and I'm currently making about $2500 profit monthly. Not as much as some people here but I'm hoping to increase it!

Return to “Withdrawal/Payout Success Stories”